Hello, sorry I haven't posted yet this week :/ But here is a really fun design to try :)
It is similar to one of my first designs but a jazzed up version with glitter and more dots :)
White polish (Barry M - matte white)
Fine Glitter polish
Silver glitter polish
Medium blue polish
Light blue polish (collection 2000 - Button moon)
Although it takes up a lot of tools and polishes it is really simple, and easy to do, the hardest part is making sure that the dots all get smaller than the one before.
1. Paint all of your nails black and when that is dry cover them in the fine glitter polish.
2. Put some of the blue polish on some paper, or something you can use to put he polish for the dotter on, then get a good amount of polish on the dotter and make a large dot at the bottom of the nail and then make more dots that get smaller and curve around the side of the nail.
3. Do the same with the white polish, but at the top of the nail.
4. When the blue is dry, make smaller, light blue dots inside the darker blue dots.
5. It is optional to add silver glitter inside the white dots
6. Add a top coat and you are done. :)
Check out my original version here...
I hope you like this design, let me know what you think :)