Saturday 3 March 2012

New Barry M polishes!


So today I bought 2 new nail polishes by Barry M and they were so pretty I couldn't resist posting about them. I got them from Boots as they are doing 'Buy any 2 Barry M polishes and get £1 off' offer and the temptation was too much :O
The ones I bought are really pretty and I just hope the pictures do them justice :)
(please excuse the shape of my nails atm)

The reddy/pink one is called Raspberry and the browny one is Dusky Mauve. It dose actually have a purple shine to it but you cant see in this picture but you can in ones later on.

Here is Raspberry.


 This is two coats without a top coat
It is really pretty and looks very nice on your nails :)

 This one is Dusky Mauve
Its is super nice and I don't have another one like this in my collection. It is kind of brown but in the light it has a lovely purple shine to it

 This is two coats on my nail with no top coat

Hope you like this post, I think that these polishes are just lovely, I just love Barry M polishes :)
Hannah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment